New Delhi, Nov 20 (ANI): Political leaders on Thursday react as Prime Minister Narendra Modi crossed 25 million mark on social networking site Facebook and 8 million on Twitter. Modi now became the second most popular leader after US President Barack Obama who has over 43.6 million followers on the world's largest social networking site, who has over 43.6 million followers on the world's largest social networking site. Congress leader Manish Tewari expressed doubt on the genuineness of Modi's followers and said that it is quite possible that those accounts are false. BJP leader Siddharth Nath Singh said that it is the prime minister's efforts to connect to the people that have resulted in such popularity of him as well as the government. Meanwhile, BJD leader Jay Panda also welcomed the move and Modi's efforts to connect to people through social media.
Nov 20, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 20 (ANI): Northeast Activist Binalakshmi Nepram on Thursday said that attacks on northeast people are politically motivated. She said that the people from northeast are targeted and are labeled loyal to China. Nepram alleged that more than 700 cases of abuse with northeast people are reported in this year alone and that they are tired of pressurizing the central authority for help and assistance. She said that it is saddening and shocking for the entire community. This came up after a PhD scholar from Manipur was found dead in his South Delhi apartment and later a Manipuri youth was assaulted in Bangalore.
Nov 20, 2014
Attacks on northeast people politically motivated, we are targeted and labeled loyal to China: North
French ISIS Jihadis Ask 'Brethren' to 'Kill' Westerners, 'Poison' Their Food and 'Crush' Them Under Cars [VIDEO]
New Delhi, Nov 20 (ANI): Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday met heads of public sector banks to review their financial performance and Jan Dhan Yojana and suggested them to take proactive steps in funding various projects. Jaitley also discussed ways to reduce stress on the asset front with PSU banks. The main agenda of the meeting was to discuss financial performance at the end of the second quarter.
Nov 20, 2014
When will Ferguson's Michael Brown Case Verdict be Out? St Lewis on 'High Alert' over Fears of Unrest against Decision
14 minutes ago
- Will DK Shivakumar resign? BJP looks to unsettle Karnataka coalition as IT Dept tightens screws
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah