Amid the state-wide shut down that's now in place, many Kashmiris view the petitions challenging Article 35A of the Constitution as an assault on their identity regardless of their religion, caste or creed.
Aug 5, 2018
Bihar shelter home rapes: No action taken after red flag raised last year, govt officials come under scanner
Police sources said that the man tried to forcibly drive his SUV into the former J&K CM's residence resulting in a shootout.
Aug 4, 2018
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Pulwama attack: India says Pakistan's demand for probe is preposterous
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack