About 2,400 Indians have reportedly been detained in US jails after they were intercepted while trying to cross over into the country illegally. Most of the detainees are said to be from Punjab and are facing violence or persecution in India, due to which they are seeking asylum in the US.
Nov 13, 2018
Biblical prophecies coming true? Doomsday author claims Israel may witness the great apocalyptic war
Sabarimala row: Supreme Court agrees to hear review petitions in open court; Schedules next hearing for January 22
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Much like Bappi Lahiri, Prashant Laxman Sapkal comes up as new 'gold man'
- Bihar Police files FIR against 39 villagers for protesting against AES deaths and water shortage
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 'Make in India' air-to-air missiles: Bengaluru-based manufacturer celebrates milestone