BJP dumps PDP in J&K: This is what Omar Abdullah, Gulam Nabi Azad, others say about 'unholy' alliance
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
Chandigarh bans private coaching classes during school hours as students bunk school to attend tuition
11 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?