Reliance Jio to continue 'freebies' for its phone customers till it reaches 400 million mark in subscriber base
The government has set up a high-level committee and a Group of Ministers (GoM) headed by Rajnath Singh to find a solution for mob lynchings. The Home Secretary-led committee would give recommendations to the GoM within four weeks, Singh added.
Jul 24, 2018
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Congress' candidate list for Kerala Lok Sabha polls to be finalised by February 20
- #MeToo at UN: 1 in 3 staff reports sexual harassment