President Ram Nath Kovind on November 27 appointed Arora in the post. He will have a nearly two-and-a-half-year tenure as CEC and he will oversee the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Dec 2, 2018
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- US warns India of possible cap on H-1B visas to deter data rules: Sources
- Is the sun hollow? Alien researcher spots UFO shooting out of the sun from NASA images
- Bengal man tortures mother over a property dispute, brands her 'witch'
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests