Rahul Gandhi, in the affidavit submitted to the Wayanad district collector along with his nomination papers, mentioned his movable assets and immovable assets. The affidavit showed that Rahul Gandhi does not own a car and has taken loans from banks and financial institutions.
Apr 5, 2019
From gold to stock market investment - How did Rahul Gandhi's assets go up by Rs 6.48 cr in 5 years?
Shatrughan Sinha's wife Poonam Sinha to take the political plunge, will fight against Rajnath Singh in Lucknow
Despite a negative assessment by NASA, Pentagon said that it stood by Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan's assessment last week that debris from an Indian anti-satellite weapons test would eventually burn up in the atmosphere.
Apr 5, 2019
What is NaMo TV? Election Commission cracks whip on I&B Ministry for channel running without license
- President's rule in Maharashtra? Shiv Sena moves Supreme Court
- Tis Hazari clash footage to be preserved: Delhi court directs police
- Singapore bids goodbye to Amaravati Capital City Start-Up project
- Maharashtra Governor invites NCP to form govt after Sena losses face: Development so far
- Mystery of life after death: NDE victim claims to have entered alternate reality after clinical death