J&K: 2 Civilians Injured as Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Poonch District on Indian Independence Day
A Tokyo cafe has opened its doors to intrepid customers who like the company of snakes. Tokyo Snake Center, which opened on 8 August, calls its 35 snakes, all non-venomous, attendants.
Aug 14, 2015
Video shot from a drone on 14 August showed thick plumes of smoke rising over the charred remains of buildings and debris at the blast site in the Chinese port of Tianjin. The explosions, which erupted late on 12 August centred on a warehouse where volatile chemicals were stored in the northeast Chinese city and killed at least 56 people.
Aug 14, 2015
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea file for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- Paint industry witnesses 15% growth in sales despite decline in Indian rupee