Amid the state-wide shut down that's now in place, many Kashmiris view the petitions challenging Article 35A of the Constitution as an assault on their identity regardless of their religion, caste or creed.
Aug 5, 2018
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics