White House National Security Advisor HR McMaster has denied reports that US President Donald Trump had divulged classified information to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during his visit to the Oval Office. Trumps staff is working hard to reject the bombshell report released by The Washington Post on Monday (May 15) and also reported by the New York Times. In a brief appearance with reporters following the report, McMaster said: There is nothing that the President takes more seriously than the security of the American people. The story that came out tonight as reported is false.
May 16, 2017
The Hague Battle: India says Kulbhushan Jadhav faces 'concocted' charges, Pakistan conducted farcical trial
Theresa May was confronted on the general election campaign trail by an angry disabled voter in Oxfordshire, England, on Monday 15 May.Cathy, who bumped into the prime minister as she toured a local market, told May face-to-face that she wanted her Disability Living Allowance (DLA) to return.
May 15, 2017
Pakistan should be friends with India, Afghanistan; will not let Sharif govt wage war, ex-President Zardari says
It was a family affair as 101-year-old Verdun Hayes made history by jumping out of a plane on 14 May. Four generations of his family skydived together as the great-grandfather broke the world record for being the oldest person to do so.
May 15, 2017
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Brazilian President calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'; here's what she did next
- Eye in sky: ISRO launches RISAT-2BR1 spy satellite successfully along with 9 other satellites