Police in Derby are appealing for help to find a man who violently stole a mobile phone from a 12-year-old girl on February 18. The man can be seen walking past the girl then turning back to grab the phone from her. The girl resists and in a struggle that lasts almost 30 seconds, he wrestles her to the ground and eventually overpowers her.
Feb 20, 2018
Back to the future: Driver makes her car almost levitate to reverse it out of a tight parking spot [Video]
A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Gujarat official '10th avatar of Vishnu,' can't work as he is trying to 'change global conscience'
- Baby born after 12 years in Brazil's remote island where childbirth is banned
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Delhi pubs ordered to stop playing recorded music