On one side, 30-year-old Ammi Arevalo, an undocumented immigrant from El Salvador, requests Trump to not deport her because of her illegal immigration status, and on the other side, Sam Herrera, an Outreach Director at Stop the Magnet, an anti-illegal immigration organization based in Houston, focuses on deporting undocumented immigrants from the United States. He calls illegal immigration a cancer that needs to be cured.
Mar 15, 2017
Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar offers to resign as president of Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee
Were EVMs working fine when AAP won 67 out of 70 seats in Delhi elections 2015, dear Arvind Kejriwal?
Raped 12-year-old girl in Kolkata faces neighbours' wrath after giving birth on International Women's Day
R K Nagar by-polls in Tamil Nadu : Sasikala's nephew TTV Dinakaran to contest by-election against Jayalalithaa's niece Deepa Jayakumar
Gayatri Prajapati, the rape-accused SP leader, arrested in Lucknow and sent to 14-day judicial remand; here are 10 things to know about him
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile