Jallikattu is not bullfighting! Here are five differences between Tamil Nadu's bull-taming sport and Spanish bullfighting
Jallikattu Ban: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam to meet PM Modi urging ordinance on bull-taming sport; requests youth to give up protest
One of about a dozen women who previously accused President-elect Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances, filed a lawsuit against him in New York on 17 January. Summer Zervos alleges that Trump made false and defamatory statements about her in rejecting the accusation, causing her emotional and economic harm. The one-time contestant on Trumps reality television show The Apprentice is focused on a stream of denials Trump aimed at her and other women accusers last October, just weeks before the 8 November presidential election, when Zervos and others accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. The lawsuit says Trump kissed Zervos without her consent at his office in New York in December 2007, and later at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, kissed her, touched her breast and tried to get her to lie on a bed during a meeting about a possible job.
Jan 18, 2017
Govind Ranade 175th birth anniversary: 5 of the best quotes from this patient optimist, and social reformer
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image