Jayalalithaa's lookalike Deepa Jayakumar will announce her entry into politics on late TN CM's birth anniversary
India news LIVE updates: Indrani Mukerjea wants divorce from husband Peter, seeks permission to file case
Irony of Indian politics: Tamil Nadu is stable without a dynastic successor, UP in serious trouble despite family rule
BSF strictly enforces no-mobile phone rule while on duty; Centre plans to develop app for forces to air grievances
Manipur Assembly elections 2017: PRJA's convenor Erendro Leichombam wants to make the state self-sufficient
Eight of the worlds richest individuals own as much wealth as the worlds poorest 3.6 billion people, an Oxfam report has revealed as top executives, financiers, politicians and the super-rich gather in Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forums (WEF) annual meeting. The gap between the rich and the poor was branded obscene by the anti-poverty group, which also called for a step towards an alternative human economy that meets the needs of both the planet and its people. So who are the people holding this amount of wealth?
Jan 16, 2017
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image