Watch: One DU student apologises after 4 of them were arrested for 'stalking' Union minister Smriti Irani [VIDEO]
Iraqi forces continue their fight against Isis on the edge of the Old City in Mosul. The neighbourhood around the al-Nuri mosque is the focus of the advance. Three years ago, Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed a caliphate there.Narrow streets in this densely populated area have slowed down the army’s advance. Residents say Isis militants use them as human shields. According to the UN, several hundred civilians have been killed in the past month.
Apr 1, 2017
Fewer than 200 demonstrators attended a far-right “March Against Terrorism” in Central London. Britain First and the EDL sought to capitalise on the recent terror attack in Westminster.A large number of protesters joined a counter demonstration organised by Unite Against Fascism. A heavy police presence attempted to keep the different groups separate. Several protesters against the march were arrested in clashes with police.
Apr 1, 2017
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kashmiri militant, who was neutralised during Mujgund encounter, cameoed in Vishal Bhardwaj's Haider
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Is Pawan Kalyan's friend hiding after Congress' failure in Telangana elections?