The Bharat Bandh will be observed from 9am and 3pm on Monday, September 10, Congress has also reached out to opposition parties to participate in the agitation.
Sep 7, 2018
The United Nations in India hopes that along with decriminalising homosexuality, it would also help in guaranteeing fundamental rights to the LGTBQ community in India and ensuring justice for the community.
Sep 6, 2018
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences