Bolsonaro was leading in recent polls ahead of Fernando Haddad, a leftist former Sao Paulo mayor, with 56 percent of voters likely to vote for Bolsonaro, while 44 percent supported Haddad.
Oct 28, 2018
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'