Sheikh Hasina in India: Read the full text of the speech PM Modi delivered after his meeting with Bangladesh PM
The Dalai Lama visited 17th-century Tawang monastery to speak to thousands of worshippers. The monastery is the largest in India for the Tibetan diaspora. It lies in the disputed Arunachal Pradesh region also claimed by China as South Tibet.As a reaction, China summoned India’s ambassador to warn him of damaging their relationship. India asked China to avoid artificial controversy over the Dalai Lamas purely spiritual visit.
Apr 8, 2017
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user