Samsung Galaxy Note 7 global recall: How to return handset and obtain full refund from carriers in US
Reliance Jio 4G SIM offer: List of all the eligible smartphones from Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi and more
Motorola Moto E3 aka Moto E 2016 release date in India confirmed; affordable smartphone to rival Xiaomi devices
Google Nexus 2016 release date surfaces: Next-gen smartphones renamed Pixel and Pixel XL respectively
A video posted to Ariel Gonzalaezs YouTube channel on 29 August supposedly shows a new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 after it caught fire whilst charging. Samsung have halted global sales and recalled the Note 7 as at least 35 cases of the battery catching fire have been reported. This is just days after the phone went on sale and faulty batteries powering the devices are said to be the issue.
Sep 2, 2016
Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League1 hour ago
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- Portugal vs Morocco live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B match on TV, online
- Pixel 2 for Rs 8,999, Pixel 2 XL for Rs 9,999 on Flipkart: All you need to know
- Oxford researchers just made a robot perform successful eye surgeries on patients
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless earphones in India: Buyers lash out over 40-second flash sale
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?