Science & Health
The drifting away of the iceberg known as A68 from the Larsen C ice shelf exposed a hidden portion of the sea, which will now be explored by British Antarctic Survey scientists.
Feb 13, 2018
Scientists to explore sea hidden by Larsen C iceberg: What next after air-eating bacteria and toothed worms?
What is hematohidrosis: Rare medical condition causes Indian woman to sweat blood, gets her branded a witch
Researchers grow human eggs in lab: Study offers hope to women cancer survivors with fertility problems
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Supervillain Lair? Hundreds of Great White Sharks congregate mid-Pacific in the winter
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Every piece of plastic in the ocean can potentially kill a turtle, finds new study
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing