Science & Health
Planets are believed to be hospitable if they are at a particular distance from their host star and thus able to hold liquid water, scientists have now found that a planet's tilt also plays a major role in allowing life to form on its surface.
May 18, 2018
The Montreal Protocol made it illegal to produce and use ozone-depleting chemicals over 30 years ago. While it has been a success for the most part since then, scientists have recently discovered a sudden and massive spike in CFC-11 levels.
May 17, 2018
- Sri Lanka to fight dengue virus with this bacteria
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Here's how over 9 hours' of sleep may raise stroke risk by 23%
- India to launch latest spy satellite, 9 others on December 11
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days