Science & Health
Apocalypse coming soon? Scientists fear Japan's supervolcano might kill 100 million, trigger volcanic winter
Water crisis is here: World's 12 major cities likely to dry up soon, Bangalore 2nd most water-stressed [Photos]
Amazons of the water: This all-female fish species is making babies without male help for 2 million years
Cancer-curing robots: Tiny technology chokes blood flow to cancerous tumors and kills them, study reveals
In the viral video, a robo-dog is seen walking to a door and pausing as it realizes it can't pass. But then a second one appears and opens the door for it.
Feb 13, 2018
Black Mirror's 'Metalhead' comes to life in viral video that shows robotic dog opening doors, alarming Netizens
The drifting away of the iceberg known as A68 from the Larsen C ice shelf exposed a hidden portion of the sea, which will now be explored by British Antarctic Survey scientists.
Feb 13, 2018
Scientists to explore sea hidden by Larsen C iceberg: What next after air-eating bacteria and toothed worms?
What is hematohidrosis: Rare medical condition causes Indian woman to sweat blood, gets her branded a witch
7 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Apple iOS 12 release: Key features, list of iPhones, iPads, iPod eligible for new update
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- 50,000 year-old wolf puppy found frozen in Canadian gold mine
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Nearest exoplanet from Earth could be the perfect place to live, say astronomers