Science & Health
Scientists who recorded this behavior said when a baby dies, it gives the female, or the mother of the dead calf, an opportunity to mate and reproduce again.
Mar 25, 2018
It was earlier said that ISRO would launch the second moon mission in April, but ISRO chairman K Sivan has revealed that Chandrayaan-2 will take off in October.
Mar 24, 2018
The world and amp;#39;s oceans cover more than two-thirds of the Earths surface—but despite decades of scientific research, we still know precious little about them. Scientists have now discovered a hidden ocean zone that and amp;#39;s filled with new species of fish. Researchers from the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute made the discovery when studying the deep-water reefs off the coast of the Caribbean island of Curaçao.
Mar 23, 2018
Bengaluru's Varthur Lake catches fire; poses threat to migratory birds, say environmental activists [Video]20 minutes ago
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists