Science & Health
Cambridge researchers state that diet rich in the amino acid asparagine can trigger the spread of cancer cells from their original site to other organs.
Feb 8, 2018
A study by the University of California San Diego has said the Sun will experience a cold period where all solar activities will be reduced drastically.
Feb 8, 2018
Flat-earthers say a huge wall at earth's end is keeping us from falling off, and Mad Mike has failed yet again to prove it
Move over, Viagra! An Aspirin a day could offer the same help with erectile dysfunction, study claims
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection
- The universe could already be dying with no chance of recovery: False vacuum theory