These green crystals are actually part of the rock-forming mineral group olivine and from them, the green semi-precious stone peridot is formed.
Jun 18, 2018
Science & Health
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study