Science & Health
Spoken by over 220 million people, the four major languages of South India – Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu – have literature and traditions spanning several centuries.
Mar 21, 2018
The prototype pill: dimethandrolone undecanoate (DMAU) is set to revolutionize male birth control.
Mar 20, 2018
Researchers from the National Institute of Environmental Heath Sciences (NIEHS) found eight chemicals in essential oils that disturb hormones.
Mar 19, 2018
1 hour ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- World famous mathematician solves 160-year-old math problem worth $1 million
- ISRO Mars Orbiter Mission completes four years in orbit – here are its best photos
- What is the connection between full moon nights and increased crime rates?
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- We are getting a Mars base by 2028, says Elon Musk