Science & Health
India's first private space company is working toward opening up the space ecosystem for common people within the next 10 years.
Apr 8, 2018
With five teams remaining in the competition, including India's team Indus, the competition will continue without Google's sponsorship.
Apr 6, 2018
1 day ago
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18