Science & Health
Glaciers, 4 times the size of Manhattan is being lost to sea, pushing back grounding lines by 300 to 400 meters every year.
Apr 3, 2018
- Saturn losing its beauty, iconic rings start disappearing: NASA confirms
- Named 'Farout', distant planet at 96AU discovered; Was it the elusive Planet X?
- ISRO to launch 'Indian Angry Bird' satellite to improve defense communication
- ISRO to launch GSAT-7A on December 19, satellite to boost capabilities of armed forces
- Experimental HIV vaccine found effective in monkeys: Study