Science & Health
James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) will replace NASA's Hubble Space Telescope which is two decades old.
Mar 1, 2018
Using radio waves, scientists have determined that the period of darkness following the Big Bang likely lasted about 180 million years. As the first stars in the universe turned on, there was also interaction with dark matter, which could explain the observation of the universe being twice as cold as expected at the time.
Mar 1, 2018
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection