Overweight and obese postmenopausal women, who used nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), achieved a 50 percent reduction in ERα positive breast cancer recurrence for more than two years.Aug 14, 2014
Questioning the way seven tribal girls died while they were being given experimental treatment for cervical cancer, the Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to reveal the files which show how these drugs were administered.Aug 13, 2014
Rava Fish fry
Fish - 250 gms( I used basa fish fillet boneless n skinless)
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger, garlic & green chilli paste - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Rava / Semolina - 4 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Marinate the fish piece with lemon juice, salt, ginger, garlic & green chilli paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder & mix it well. Let the fish marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes gently dust the fish with rava & coat well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish, until it's golden brown and crisp.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comAug 13, 2014
The Perseid meteor shower 2014 will peak from Tuesday to Wednesday night. North America, Europe, Asia including India and some parts of Africa will have the best view of the Perseid meteor shower. However, majority parts of South America, some parts of Africa and most of Australia will have considerably low rate of shower.Aug 13, 2014
Fresh grated Coconut - 1 cup
A few Mint leaves
A few Coriander leaves
Green chilli - 1
Red chilli - 4
Tamarind - 1 piece
Salt to taste
1. In a blender add Mint leaves, Green chilli, Coriander leaves, Fresh grated Coconut, Tamarind & salt.
2. Add Water gradually while grinding it. Mint chutney is ready.
3. Next, In a blender add Red chilli, Tamarind, Fresh grated Coconut & salt.
4. Add Water gradually while grinding it. Red chilli Coconut chutney is ready.
5. Spread butter in the sandwich to reduce spice if required.
6. Layer three slices of bread. Spread mint chutney in the bottom layer and red chilly coconut chutney in the top layer respectively representing the colors of the national flag.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comAug 12, 2014