NASA's Hubble Space Telescope successor James Webb Space Telescope postponed to 2019.
Sep 29, 2017
Science & Health
Lose weight and have a healthy life with Japanese water therapy; here is all you need to know about it
Since Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico as a category 4 storm, the U.S. island has strugged severely. Around 1.5 million people are still without drinking water, 97% of the island is without including 58 out of 69 hospitals, and the damages from the storm are estimated to total from $40-85 billion.
Sep 29, 2017
Russia is reportedly collaborating with NASA to build first lunar space station and it could start in the 2020s.
Sep 27, 2017
8 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle