Queen Elizabeth II has missed the New Year’s Day church service because of a heavy cold. The monarch had already missed a Christmas Day service because of the illness. It was the first time the Queen did not attend since the Royal family started celebrating Christmas at Sandringham in 1988.Her husband, Prince Philip, went to both church services in St. Mary Magdalene church.
Jan 1, 2017
Princess Diana's aww-dorable hand-written letters reveal touching moments between Prince Harry and Prince William
Pippa Middleton wedding: Duchess of Cambridge Kate's children Prince George, Princess Charlotte to be page boy, flower girl
Queen Elizabeth petrified that The Crown will expose 'most outrageous scandals' and secrets of the royal family?
Prince William not happy with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's relationship? Here is what the Duke of Cambridge has to say
- Funniest reactions to Kangana Ranaut, Diljit Dosanjh's battle you shouldn't miss
- Miley Cyrus bares it all for Rolling Stone cover; check out her NSFW pictures
- Abhinav Shukla calls my wife at odd hours, has drinking problem; claims Kavita Kaushik's husband
- Kangana Ranaut clarifies, she never meant Karan Johar sexually exploited Diljit Dosanjh | Watch
- Broken But Beautiful 3: Sidharth Shukla makes his web debut, Shehnaz Gill reacts | Watch