Queen Elizabeth II has made her first public appearance this year. She attended St Mary Magdalene Church, near her Sandringham estate, on Sunday morning.She was accompanied by Prince Philip and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.The Royal had missed several public events over the Christmas period because of lingering respiratory illness.
Jan 8, 2017
Queen Elizabeth II has missed the New Year’s Day church service because of a heavy cold. The monarch had already missed a Christmas Day service because of the illness. It was the first time the Queen did not attend since the Royal family started celebrating Christmas at Sandringham in 1988.Her husband, Prince Philip, went to both church services in St. Mary Magdalene church.
Jan 1, 2017
Princess Diana's aww-dorable hand-written letters reveal touching moments between Prince Harry and Prince William
Pippa Middleton wedding: Duchess of Cambridge Kate's children Prince George, Princess Charlotte to be page boy, flower girl
- NTR: Kathanayakudu box office collection day 9 - Biopic turns first big disaster of 2019
- Why is Boney Kapoor upset with Janhvi Kapoor's PR team?
- Swara Bhasker on Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul's controversy: 'Being crass is not a crime'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry get frisky at Cirque du Soleil; share sweet PDA moment during performance [Watch]
- Koffee with Karan: Show to go off-air permanently after this season?