Articles by Major General Dilawar Singh
Major General Dilawar Singh
Once the COVID-19 situation stabilizes, India could be able to pull up economy through foreign investments as companies move out of China more hurriedly.
Apr 14, 2020
With news of potential extension in the lockdown in India, Major General Dilawar Singh (Retd.) shares his opinion on the challenges faced by the labourers.
Apr 14, 2020
India has been put under 21-day lockdown, which ends on April 14, 2020. Here's a deep analysis of how Indians are coping with the nationwide lockdown in a fight against coronavirus (COVID-19).
Mar 31, 2020
Even after the Pulwama attack, terrorist attacks and incidents of cross border firing from Pakistan towards India are continuing on a daily basis even while Imran Khan is pleading for a chance for peace.
Feb 26, 2019
Pulwama attack: Indian action against Pakistan is about to come - where, when and how will be known as it happens
- Leading Blockchain Elrond Token Lists on Indian Cryptocurrency Exchange WazirX
- JioMeet clones Zoom app; data-sharing policy raise concerns
- Working out vs consuming lesser calories - the better way to lose weight
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India to operate 36 flights between India and USA from July 11
- Kanye West is the next US President; Elon Musk his Veep. NOT