Articles by IBT News Desk
IBT News Desk
A team of doctors in an accident relief medical van has been rushed to the site from Lucknow and emergency helpline numbers have been set up at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction railway station.
9 days ago
Chhattisgarh: Nine dead, 14 injured as powerful blast rips through Bhilai Steel Plant; rescue ops underway
According to the IMD, a low pressure is likely to form over the southeast Arabian sea on October 5 and it is likely to concentrate into a depression and move northwestwards during the subsequent 48 hours.
15 days ago
- Tata Consultancy Services overtakes Accenture to become largest IT firm servicing banks
- Apple Watch Series 4 goes on sale in India: Key specs, price and more
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- Sandakozhi 2 leaked online: Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites let users download full movie for free