The American pastor was jailed due to suspected connections with PKK Kurdish guerrilla organization and to cleric Fethullah Gulen.
Aug 12, 2018
Did Melania Trump use her husband's controversial 'chain migration' to get her parents' citizenship?
Hitler for the day: TDP MP Naramalli Sivaprasad dresses up as Nazi dictator for protest in Parliament
Bihar shelter home horror: Accused Brajesh Thakur admitted to jail hospital; CBI demands medical report
Anndaruai was the spring well of the Dravidian movement, which broke into two equally strong streams under Karunanidhi and MG Ramachandran in the early 70s. With a Karunanidhi memorial coming up right next to Annadurai's on the Marina, the AIADMK's sole claims to his legacy would be undermined.
Aug 8, 2018
- Encounter underway in Pulwama ahead of Amit Shah's Kashmir visit; 3 terrorists trapped
- Arvind Kumar is new IB director, Samant Goel takes over as RAW chief
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Poster of Lord Ayyappa between a menstruating woman's legs lands Kerala college in trouble
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob