Campaign groups who apologise for those who commit acts of violence should share the blame, British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said on 10 March.
Mar 10, 2015
Alam Freed in Absence of Home Ministry's Response to his Detention; Mufti Not Involved Directly, Say Letters
- Narendra Modi Birthday: These pictures will proof that 'Modi ji' is Bollywood's favourite Prime Minister
- Jaya Bachchan slams Ravi Kishan for defaming Bollywood, says 'Don't Bite Hand That Feeds You'
- From Bole Chudiyan to Kamli: Bollywood song recreations by this Indonesian dancer are on point| Watch
- Breaking: 9 Al-Qaeda terrorists arrested in multiple raids by NIA in Kerala, Bengal
- Good girls go to bed early: Former SC Judge Katju called 'new creep in town' over sexist comment
- India-Japan relations have progressed, FDI inflows spiked: Jaishankar
- Ex-IPS officers disapprove Julio Ribeiro's stand on Delhi riots; support Delhi Police
- Atheist Armin Navabi creates sexy Hindu Goddess design; faces wrath