British comedian Al Murray - aka the Pub Landlord - was planning to parachute into politics on 13 March by jumping from 12,000 feet to launch his election campaign.
Mar 14, 2015
- Effigy of PM Modi burnt on his birthday; 15 rioters protesting unemployment booked
- Indian troops gain advantage over China; acquire 6 major heights along LAC
- Bihar man, who dug 3-km canal for 30 yrs, gets tractor from Anand Mahindra
- Anguished over unemployment, youth sends BJP in a tizzy; CMs scramble to assuage anger
- He did not want a sixth daughter, so he ripped pregnant wife's abdomen open