Campaign groups who apologise for those who commit acts of violence should share the blame, British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said on 10 March.
Mar 10, 2015
Alam Freed in Absence of Home Ministry's Response to his Detention; Mufti Not Involved Directly, Say Letters
20 hours ago
- Shocking: Deepika Padukone confesses being a part of drug chat WhatsApp group; denies consumption
- Anushka Sharma Vs Sunil Gavsakar: How Virat Kohli's poor performance triggered the debate on 'sexism'
- Shocking: Rakul Preet Singh confesses being part of 'drug chat' with Rhea Chakraborty; denies consuming it
- UP woman's cold drink spiked, gang-raped on moving bus in Meerut; 3rd case in a month
- Jaswant Singh passes away at 82; 'Saddened by demise', says PM Modi
- What happens after death: Man who clinically died shares chilling afterlife experience
- Delhi-bound IndiGo flight suffers bird hit, returns to Mumbai
- Delhi: Patient assaults doctor after being asked to wear a mask