Congress could have scored hat-trick in 2014 if Pranab had become PM in 2004, says Salman Khurshid in new book
Kerala statue unveiling: R Sankar's son stays away to protest BJP's portrayal of Gandhian as RSS man
Mamata Banerjee tweets 'shock' at CBI raid in Delhi; Twitterati criticise Arvind Kejriwal for 'foul language'
- Sri Lanka to firmly support, accelerate Port City development
- Karnataka election results LIVE: BJP takes lead in 10 seats, crucial for Yediyurappa govt
- Will indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A be a game-changer in armoured warfare?
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh compensation for Unnao victim's family
- Woman shot in face at wedding for pausing dance in UP