Britain faces a disruptive second election before Christmas if either of the two main parties try to govern alone as minority governments after Thursdays (7 May) ballot, Nick Clegg, the deputy prime minister and Liberal Democrat leader, warned on Tuesday (5 May).
May 6, 2015
Britains political party leaders entered the final stretch of their 2015 general election campaigns on Tuesday (5 May) barely 48 hours away from the closest election in a generation and with polls showing no straight majority for any party.
May 5, 2015
Britain should get a fair deal in the European Union but cannot impose its agenda on the blocs other 27 members, European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker said on Monday (4 May), weighing in on a sensitive issue in a tight British election race.
May 5, 2015
Moga Molestation-Murder Case Disrupts Parliament Twice; Demands for Punjab Minister's Resignation Raised
Greens face tough task of keeping Brighton Pavilion amid local party infighting.
May 4, 2015
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television5 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Telangana poll: KCR wins on positive campaign this time
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 LIVE results: Congress strikes the majority mark leading 101 seats
- Heartland swings the Congress way but Lok Sabha 2019 is still BJP's to lose
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly election results LIVE updates: Congress expected to get 110-126 seats