Demonetisation debate: Rajya Sabha Opposition leader Ghulam Nabi Azad refuses to apologise for Uri remark
Evening wrap: Kejriwal and Mamata on demonetisation, Mallika Sherawat attacked, Jio SIM home delivery and more
Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton urged Americans to continue to be engaged in politics and fight for a more conclusive United States. In her first public appearance since conceding the 2016 US presidential election to Republican candidate Donald Trump, Clinton also said it had not been easy for her to attend.
Nov 17, 2016
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders joined a group of protesters demonstrating against the North Dakota Access Pipeline in Washington DC on 15 November.The day was marked nationally as a Day of Action, with many protesters using the #NoDAPLDayofAction hashtag in one of the largest coordinated efforts against the pipeline since construction began. Outspoken in his opposition to the pipeline, on the same day Sanders – in response to the 8 November whirlwind victory – tweeted at President-elect Donald Trump: “We are not going silently into the night. The stakes are too high for the future of this planet.”
Nov 16, 2016
Janardhan Reddy's daughter Brahmani's marriage: Take a look at celebs who attended the wedding [VIDEOS]
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- After Nokia X6, HMD Global confirms to bring Nokia X5 global variant soon
- Reason why Sri Reddy chose casting couch when she could've easily refused
- Most expensive BMW Motorrad bike HP4 Race launched in India at Rs 85 lakh
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- GST Council cuts rate on over 50 products; relief for traders and consumers
- A town in Pakistan that does not vote; here's why citizens of Rabwah are forced to abstain
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Nawaz Sharif's key party member Hanif Abbasi handed life imprisonment in ephedrine quota case