Modi's 4-nation tour: PM urges Europe to lead fight against terror during meeting with Angela Merkel
New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
Former US President Barack Obama said on Thursday (May 25) he was concerned about how technology advances had made it easier for people to retreat into our own bubbles. In his first speech in Europe since leaving the White House, he also warned against taking peace and prosperity for granted.
May 26, 2017
In a speech during the campaign trail for the upcoming German elections, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that she believes Europe should look after itself and not rely on others, for example the US or UK. I can only say that we Europeans must really take our fate into our own hands, Merkel said one day after the end of the G7 summit in Sicily.
May 28, 2017
- Bakshish Singh is BJP's most honest man: Rahul Gandhi on Haryana MLA's viral video
- To curb cheating, this Karnataka college made students don cartons; license to be revoked
- Goa's Benaulim village bans immigrants from running tourism-centric business
- Telangana transport strike: Over 50,000 cabs go off roads, employees observe Bandh on day 15
- Kartarpur row: India to sign agreement on Oct 23, urges Pakistan not to levy $20 fee on pilgrims