Bolsonaro was leading in recent polls ahead of Fernando Haddad, a leftist former Sao Paulo mayor, with 56 percent of voters likely to vote for Bolsonaro, while 44 percent supported Haddad.
Oct 28, 2018
Jaganmohan Reddy refuses to record statement with Andhra Police after knife attack; says he has no trust in them
Chinese, Russian spies are taking advantage of Donald Trump's phone usage naivety. Read to know how the foreign spy agencies are planning to influence Trump in international policy matters.
Oct 25, 2018
Anushka Sharma Vs Sunil Gavsakar: How Virat Kohli's poor performance triggered the debate on 'sexism'14 hours ago
- National Daughters Day 2020: Adorable wishes, heartwarming quotes to mark the occassion
- Argentinian MP kisses girlfriend's breasts on live video-conference; resigns [Watch]
- Hyderabad man kidnapped, murdered by wife's family; honour killing suspected
- Massive fire engulfs Huawei R&D lab in China; explosion suspected
- Who can win Bihar: NDA or Grand Alliance, winning potential explored [must read]