Some of the worlds biggest names in music including Beyonce, Cold Plays Chris Martin and Rihanna are backing Jay Zs new global streaming music service Tidal, which launched on 30 March, and is billing itself as the first of its kind owned by artists.
Mar 31, 2015
Jackmans debut single is also out today
Mar 24, 2015
In honour of Frank Sinatras 100 year legacy, the Grammy Museum at LA LIVE, in collaboration with The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts and the Sinatra Family, has created an exhibition titled Sinatra: An American Icon.
Mar 11, 2015
Heirs of the late soul singer Marvin Gaye are overjoyed with the $7.4m (£4.91m) verdict announced on 10 March against recording stars Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams.
Mar 11, 2015
Visitors are invited to turn and face the strange at an exhibition showcasing the remarkable career of David Bowie, that landed in Paris on 27 February, as it makes its way around the world.
Feb 27, 2015
Snoop Dog was among the stars to provide the soundtrack to the Etam lingerie show on 3 March as the Paris fashion week party got into full swing.
Mar 4, 2015
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma asks Arshad Warsi to leave the show midway [Video]
- After Rabi Pirzada, Pakistani model Samra Chaudhry's private pictures, videos leaked online
- Action movie review and ratings: Live updates
- Sangathamizhan movie review by audience: Live updates
- Aishwarya Rai looks like a spitting image of her daughter Aaradhya in this childhood pic