Thugs of Hindostan (Thugs of Hindustan) box office prediction: Aamir Khan's film to enjoy massive opening collection
Sarkar 1st day box office collection: Vijay's film breaks Mersal opening-day record to become biggest TN opener
Sarkar box office collection in US premieres: AR Murugadoss' film beats Vijay's Theri, Mersal records
Indywood Billionaires Club (IBC) has already mobilised funds worth Rs 3,000 crore from 20 leading NRI investors based in the United Arab Emirates, Europe and Asia-Pacific. It aims to bring in crucial foreign direct investment to raise the profile of India's cinema economy.
Nov 5, 2018
Indywood Film Carnival is set to be held at HITEX Convention Centre in Hyderabad from December 1 to 5. We bring you the highlights of the 4th edition of IFC, which is founded by Sohan Roy.
Nov 5, 2018
- Saif Ali Khan loses cool over Amrita Singh, refuses to help Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
- Sushant Singh Rajput case: CBI issues official statement, says 'All aspects are being looked at'
- Terence Lewis 'inappropriately' touches Nora Fatehi on India's Best Dancer: Fans angered
- Sushmita Sen doesn't allow anyone to speak: Kangana Ranaut (Throwback)
- SPB's son slams rumours of Venkaiah Naidu's help, hospital refusing to handover father's body without clearing bills