The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- WhatsApp is not a weapon of mass destruction; bolster law enforcement to stop lynching
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak movie review and rating by audience: Live update
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Dhadak movie review: Janhvi Kapoor makes smashing debut, Ishaan Khatter is charming!
- Meghan Markle gets it wrong again and fans are angry this time