India's main opposition Congress party will simplify the goods and services tax (GST) and take "rational economic decisions" to attract foreign investment if voted back to power in a general election due by May, its leader Rahul Gandhi said on Saturday.
Jan 13, 2019
Uri-The Surgical Strike, The Accidental Prime Minister day 2 box office collection: Movies witness good growth
'Dear Mr Player, aaj mein karke aayi. Not sex' - Priya Malik slams Hardik Pandya with powerful poetry [Video]
- Nokia 2.4 first impressions: No more nostalgia play
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it
- No tickets to Muslims; K'taka BJP minister sparks controversy, AIMIM chief calls it 'disgusting'
- Malaika Arora shares candid pic with boyfriend Arjun Kapoor, says 'never a dull moment around you'
- 'Aapki aukat nahi hoti to make comparisons': Sara Ali Khan on getting less screen time in movies