Mega-earthquake awaiting India and Afghanistan due to critical lunar geometry, interprets seismic researcher
As per the Interim Budget tabled in Parliament on Friday, the government revised the Goods and Services Tax (GST) target from Rs 7.44 lakh crore to Rs 6.44 lakh crore -- a gap of Rs 1 lakh crore -- due to a shortfall in collections.
Feb 2, 2019
- Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal's pre-wedding festivities begin [Inside pics]
- Is comedian Bharti Singh ousted from 'The Kapil Sharma Show' after drug arrest; here's the truth
- GHMC polls determine fate & fortune of BJP on TRS, AIMIM's home-turf: Explained
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- 'Aapki aukat nahi hoti to make comparisons': Sara Ali Khan on getting less screen time in movies