President Ram Nath Kovind on November 27 appointed Arora in the post. He will have a nearly two-and-a-half-year tenure as CEC and he will oversee the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Dec 2, 2018
Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh reception: Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and others who skipped party
- Amala Paul nude pictures go viral: Here is what netizens say about her naked act in Aadai
- Kumkum Bhagya actress Sriti Jha and Kunal Karan Kapoor break up after years of dating?
- Hasnain Khan, 23-year-old boy who is now a TikTok star with millions of followers
- Poonam Pandey strips for Team India after win against Pakistan in World Cup 2019 [WATCH]
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security