According to the Election Commission, over 57.33 per cent of 2.47 crore eligible people cast their vote in 14 seats in Uttar Pradesh, where political heavyweights like Congress' Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi and Union ministers Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani were in the fray.
May 7, 2019
The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
Tiger Shroff gets candid on Disha Patani, SOTY 2 and his Hollywood acting goals [Exclusive Interview]
- 'Humiliated' John Abraham left shoot midway after Krushna's crass jokes (Throwback)
- Shah Rukh Khan to Akshay Kumar: 5 celebs offended by Krushna's crass and offensive jokes
- Kapil Sharma Show: Salman Khan falls off from sofa after Krushna Abhishek takes a dig at Govinda
- Krushna Abhishek about Kapil Sharma: There are camps, I am not his friend (Throwback)
- Kristen Stewart goes braless, flaunts her assets in open blazer