The state government informed the Karnataka High Court its decision to drop the controversial 6.7 km flyover project.
Jun 19, 2019
Kolkata horror: Former Miss India Universe Ushoshi Sengupta harassed by youths, narrates horrifying ordeal
Gurugram: Man masturbates on Delhi woman inside Huda City metro station; victim narrates ordeal on Twitter
Chinese Governor displays past Xinjiang terror attack clips, says US Uighur bill violates international law2 hours ago
- Akshay Kumar lost cool on derogatory remark, pushed Krushna Abhishek's team member [Throwback]
- Krushna's harsh words against Kapil: 'He just gives one-liners, I do performances' [Throwback]
- Drunk Kapil Sharma allegedly misbehaved with Marathi actress at cruise party [Throwback]
- Karnataka bypoll results LIVE Updates: People of Karnataka voted for a stable government, says PM Modi
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?